I’ve not been tagged for this but since brother Idham has extended the invitation and its for charity. why not.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences…….. *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*
What the heck, it sounds like fun and its for charity so I am completing all twenty seven anyway.
- A person is only as good as how he/she treats her parents. They say you can tell how a husband will treat his future wife by how he treats his mother…if he “rajin” help mom do housework, for sure he “rajin” to help his future wife around the house.
- Friendship is always in need. No man is an island.
- To love is to sacrifice, forgive, receive and honor.
- Money makes me cringe in excitement when I have them and in anxiety when I think I will lose them.
- I miss the kampung life. The simple “ikan goreng” from the nearby sungai, the “ulam” from the “kebun” to be eaten with the sambal belacan made from fresh “belacan melaka” or cincalok and of course the fresh “air kelapa degan” mixed with oren soda kampung from the coconut tree from the backyard
- My way of saying I care is by cooking a delicious feast. They say if you put a bit of love in your cooking, it goes a long way.
- I try to spread love and happiness by simple finishing these twenty seven sentences so brother Idham can spread the love and happiness to those orphanage.
- Pick the flowers when they have already been picked for you and displayed nicely in tin buckets at the local pasar. Buy them and give them to those in need of cheering up.
- To love someone is to let go of your weaknesses and shine your inner strength
- Beauty is so over rated when it’ s actually skin deep. We should embrace the flaws instead of celebrating someone who looks like she’s not eaten for days.
- When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was being in secondary school for the first time and feel all grown up.
- When I was twenty one, I remember my dad gave me my first notebook to get through college.
- I am most happy when I am at home, playing all those flash games (like Diner Dash or Zuma) or on my PS2 and feel like I can be a kid for just a while instead of being a mother to a kid.
- Nothing makes me happier than to hear my daughter utter very very matured expressions, too mature for her age. When she was 3, every time something when wrong like she popped in her diaper or her blanket fell down she would say “oh nosh” (it suppose to be “oh no” but I think she heard me call her “button nose” that she pronounced it “noshe” instead of “no”) or recently when she said “ hai, lama tak dengar berita” on the phone. I think she picked that up from my mother because that’s what my mom would say when I haven’t call for a while.
- If I can change one thing, I will change anything that can make this world a safer place for our future generation. No more wars…no more murders…
- If smiles were a way customer service gets paid (say RM10 for everysmile0 then I think all those cashiers, tellers at LRT or monorail station, or anyone that serves customer in Malaysia will smile more and not sulk like a “bitter gout”.
- Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all live in peace.
- If you want to succeed in life then you have to dream big, work hard and sacrifice a lot of things.
- Money is not everything but it sure feels good when you have ample.
- The most touching moments I have experienced is giving birth in 4 hours and 23 minutes when my mother said that it would take me 16 hours in labour.
- I smile when my husband makes silly jokes or tease me silly, I would then say “eee menjengkelkan” but continue to smile after.
- When I am happy, I sing, laugh, smile and my cooking taste good (to me lah!)
- If only I don’t have to get home late sometimes then I bet I am less stressful
- The best thing I did yesterday was wake up at 5am to cook nasi lemak for my husband and got several pecks on the cheeks for that. Usually breakfast is very simple. But nasi lemak must always come from dapur, “baru la best!” my husband says.
- If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,”A great man and husband may not be handsome and successful, but ordinary with a great heart and soul”
- One thing I must do before I die is make sure my children are well educated religiously so they will give me a proper burial and prayers (doa) when I am no longer around.
- Doing this meme, I feel like for once I wrote my blog for an honourable cause and I’m so proud of those who did the same.
Since this is a “Tag for Charity” the invitation goes out to everyone as well. When you have done yours, please leave a comment at brother Idham’s blog – so that he can keep count.
I am inviting you to participate together with me. For every person who complete this meme before August 26th, I will contribute rm127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphange, Bangi……This time, I created a meme for charity… and you can start the ball rolling. My aim is to collect at least rm10,000 worth of meme/tags from bloggers – now, can you do it!?? I am cool. Are you cool?
So guys, pick up your keyboard, laptop, pc..whatever..hehehe and keep this rolling. Have fun completing them…coz I did!